“’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.(Acts 2:17-18)
- God has chosen a new generation of “David”. Saul is rejected! Kingdoms are changing hands, thrones changing seats. God’s anointed “servants” are sitting on thrones and overthrowing kingdoms.
- God is raising “Blacksmiths” in this generation – shaping and forming culture.
- There is a special anointing for the Rebuild community. An anointing to solve “National” problems.
- Problems will arise in Nations of the earth that will bring the structures and establishments of such nations to their knees. Problems that will bring governments and economies to their knees. God is anointing ‘a people’ to solve these problems.
- There will be a replica – in exact manifestation – of God’s will, purposes, and power – not like it has ever been on the earth – as it is in Heaven.
“…to comfort all who mourn, to provide for those who mourn in Zion; to give to them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, oil of joy instead of mourning, and the garment of praise instead of despair. And they will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord to glorify Him”.(Isaiah 61:2–3)
Who Are They?
According to Isaiah 61:3, these are:
- Those Comforted
- Those Provided for
- Those Dignified
- Those Anointed
- Those Glorified
“And those He predestined, He also called; and those He called, He also justified; and those He justified, He also glorified”.(Romans 8:30)
Romans 8:30 also confirms who these people are. They are those who have been called into the Kingdom of Light. Those who have been anointed by God for such a time as this.
What Will They Do?
“They will REbuild the ancient ruins; they will restore the former devastations; they will renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations”.(Isaiah 61:4)
- Rebuild the ancient ruins: Bring order and beauty to what was destroyed by the world
- Restore the foundations: Establish the foundation (Christ the Word) of human dignity and connection to God’s purposes.
- Renew paths: Create patterns and channels for the success of Mankind – in accordance with the purpose of God.